So you’ve rooted your kindle fire HD and you really want access to all the google playapps and games, music youtube and more. This tutorial will teach you how to get these awesome feature on your rooted kindle fire HD. If your not yet rooted foun out how here. Follow the written turoial or watch the video below. If you have any problems or question you can contact me through Twitter, YouTube or the Contact Page.
- Download the following files and transfer them to you Kindle Fire. Then using a file explorer app on your Kindle (I recommend ES File Explorer) install them in this order: Google Services Framework, Google Login Service, and Google Play Services.
- Download the files Vending.apk and Google Play Store 4.1.10 and transfer it to your Kindle Fire HD (Don’t install these!).
- Copy the Vending.apk to your the system/app folder. If you are using ES File Explorer be sure to go into ‘Tools’ option under ‘Root Explorer’ then ‘Mount R/W’ and set both setting to RW (see picture below). Once the file is copied to the system/app folder then tap to install.
- That’s it, now you have the Play Store on your Kindle Fire and you should see it under the app section. Open the app and add your Google account info. After this we are going to upgrade to the latest Play Store.
- Now using the File Explorer navigate to where you originally transferred the Google Play Store 4.1.10 and install it (do not move to system/app folder). It will ask to replace an existing application and you will choose okay to proceed. This will now install the latest Play Store and you are done. I would reccomend a reboot at this point.
Watch the video tutorial below: