Here is a recovery-flashable version of the stock Amazon OS. This version is a rooted 7.4.3 ROM that can be flashed in a custom recovery such as TWRP to restore you device to a Stock ROM. Your device will automatically update to the latest version so don’t worry (However will remove root). Flashing this will not restore full stock Firmware and therefore your custom recovery will remain. If your device is bricked or you want to restore full stock firmware then you will need to refer to this tutorial.
- Download Stock Amazon OS 7.4.3 onto your device.
- Reboot into recovery mode.
- Press ‘Wipe’ and then swipe to confirm (This does not wipe your Internal Storage don’t worry)
- Once done press ‘Back’ and then ‘Install’
- Find The Stock Amazon OS.zip file and tap it.
- Swipe to Install and once done you can press ‘Reboot System’
- If you get a popup saying you need root DO NOT do this even if you want root access.
- Wait for your device to boot, it may take a while first time.
- You can now set up your device on Stock Amazon OS