Root Your Kindle Fire HD 2012 running version 7.5.1.
This awesome method can easily be carried out without the use of a computer and is therfore extremely easy to complete. Here are the written steps or alternative you can watch the video below.
- Download ES File Explorer from the Amazon AppStore (Any File Manager Will Work however this is my prefered and reccomended one)
- Enable Installisation of Applications from Unknown Sources. (Settings > Device > Allow Installation of Applications)
- Download Key Root Master.apk onto your device.
- Open ES File Explorer and navigate to the “Downloads” folder
- Click on Key Root Master.apk, the tap “Install” and once it is done press “Open”
- An app in a very different language will open. It’s fine just follow my steps.
- Tap on “Mulai Root” (The Middle Option) and wait for the next popup (It will take a few seconds for it to do its thing)
- On the next Popup press the Red Option (The One on the Left)
- You will see a message saying something along the lines of “Network Links Failiure” This is normal.
- You are now rooted, just go home and you have Root Access.
- HOWEVER, you are left with some foreign SuperUser app that can’t be deleted. (Which unless you speak that language I would probably change)
- To do this you need to download SuperSU.apk and install just as we did Key Root Master except tap “Done” instead of Open.
- Back on ES File Explorer acces the menu on the left and press “Tools” and enable “Root Explorer”, you will most likely get a popup, make sure to press the option on the right (Beginning with a ‘P’)
- Next Tap the word “Root Explorer” and then press “Mount R/W” and make sure both radio buttons are set to “RW” and select “Ok”
- Now navigate to the System Folder of you device, to do so press the “/” symbol in the top left corner (Your device needs to be in portrait mode) then tap “System” and finally press “App”
- Scroll Down to “SuperUser.apk” and delete it! (Hold down on it and tap delete at the bottom)
- Now you are Rooted and have an English, reliable SuperUser app!
Watch The Video Tutorial Below: