This ROM is an official build of CyanogenMod 13, 6.0 Marshmallow for the Moto G 2014, code name titan. For the XDA Thread on this ROM click here. Make sure you have plenty of battery (Around 70%) before flashing the ROM. A custom recovery such as TWRP is required to install this ROM. If you have any problems feel free to contact me.
- Download the CyanogenMod 13 (If link is broken Here) and Gapps 6.0 onto your device.
- Reboot into Recovery.
- Make a backup just in case something goes wrong and you need to restore to a previous state.
- Click ‘Wipe’ and swipe to factory reset, this MUST happen (This does not wipe your Internal Storage don’t worry)
- Then press ‘Install’ and navigate to the folder where you downloaded the CyanogenMod 13 and tap it.
- Press ‘add more zips’ and find Gapps 6.0, tap this.
- Swipe to confirm flash, this will take a while, let it finish
- First boot up may take a while however if it takes more than 10 minutes you may be in a bootloop
- If this is the caset boot back to recovery and restore your backup
- If everything works then enjoy your new ROM!
Watch the video tutorial below: